Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, we are looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to lead our engineering initiatives for delivering digital collectibles focused on collegiate sports. You will be responsible for growing our existing web site and app capabilities that we deliver on behalf of our various university partners. Together with leaders from other departments, you will enrich our platform and app with new capabilities, features, scalability, and robustness..
It’s a benefit if you possess a passion for sports, the burgeoning world of NFTs and Digital Collectibles, and a compelling need to bring your product visions to life. You are enthusiastic, eager to operate complex tasks and able to think outside the box. You desire collaboration with an energetic team to invent new and innovative products, along with new ways to excite and engage sports fans and collectors.
Our key stakeholders including universities, teams, athletes, influencers and the member community itself will look to you to provide an engaging experience, a stable trading platform & economy, and a frictionless customer experience.
The Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer has day-to-day responsibility for making certain our products and online experiences operate smoothly, in fulfillment of the Campus Legends mission; to support collegiate athletes both past & present.
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, this position manages the QA life cycle for both our front-end and back-end services. This role relies on collaboration with the cross-functional teams to gain market, competitive, and constituent insights as well as to define, document, and communicate requirements, and functionality.
Key to success in this role is a bringing a single-minded approach to software quality, from understanding the original requirements, partnering with developers on the instrumentation of code, through the crafting of automated tests, to collaboration with Marketing, and Client Success on real-world, hands-on customer testing activities.
About Campus Legends:
Campus Legends is a community and marketplace for officially licensed collegiate digital collectibles that connects fans to athletes and universities. Our in-app social media platform gives you the ability to dynamically interact with fellow collectors while also allowing you to stay connected to your favorite athletes or university. Our marketplace brings blockchain technology to the world of college sports. Through our marketplace, members can buy and sell officially licensed digital collectibles for collegiate athletes; both today’s rising stars and legends of years past.
At Campus Legends you will be surrounded and supported by some of the brightest minds in the field. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of this rapidly evolving market. We place the highest priority on team chemistry and teamwork above all else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
Campus Legends provides a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, wellness programs, and professional development programs to enhance your skills. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
If this sounds like you please reach out with your resume to email@example.com
Campus Legends is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
- Support the development an ecommerce platform for NCAA Sports Digital Collectibles (NFTs)
- Work on a small agile team of software engineers and product managers
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Define exception and error logging strategies and reporting systems
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- You have a passion for delivering great user experiences that impress and delight
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with a variety of automated testing technologies for UI testing, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Good understanding of web security technology
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and other relevant DevOps tools
- Preferred experience testing services with the Shopify ecommerce platform
- Experience testing cloud-deployed applications on AWS or similar platform
- History of engaging 3rd parties and user audiences in testing plans
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at conceptualizing optimal approaches to testing features from the outset of design..
- Strong problem-solving skills, along with the willingness, courage and conviction to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong emphasis on thorough instrumentation of your code, along with robust error-handling techniques.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions
- Ability to work in a highly independent environment, and deliver to deadlines with consistency
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and self-managerial skills, including experience with current online collaboration platforms & tools.
- Outstanding interpersonal soft skills.