Full-Time | Jacksonville, FL | Product Development & Marketing
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we are looking for a Product Manager to lead our initiatives around digital collectibles focused on collegiate sports. You will oversee managing and growing our existing platform that we run on behalf of our various university partners. Together with leaders from other departments, you will enrich our platform and app with new features, product SKUs, and consumer touch points, managing the day-to-day project while maintaining the growth trajectory.
You possess a passion for sports, the burgeoning world of NFTs and Digital Collectibles, and a compelling need to bring your product visions to life. You are enthusiastic, eager to operate complex tasks and able to think outside the box. You desire collaboration with an energetic team to invent new and innovative products, along with new ways to excite and engage sports fans and collectors.
Our key stakeholders such as universities, teams, athletes, influencers and the community itself will look to you to provide an engaging collectible experience, a stable trading economy and a frictionless customer experience.
About Campus Legends:
Campus Legends is a community and marketplace for officially licensed collegiate digital collectibles that connects fans to athletes and universities. Our in-app social media platform gives you the ability to dynamically interact with fellow collectors while also allowing you to stay connected to your favorite athletes or university. Our marketplace brings blockchain technology to the world of college sports. Through our marketplace, members can buy and sell officially licensed digital collectibles for collegiate athletes; both today’s rising stars and legends of years past.
At Campus Legends you will be surrounded and supported by some of the brightest minds in the field. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of this rapidly evolving market. We place the highest priority on team chemistry and teamwork above all else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
Campus Legends provides a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, wellness programs, and professional development programs to enhance your skills. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
If this sounds like you please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Legends is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
- Analyze competitive landscape and make suggestions for when 3rd party products or features could be leveraged or improved upon. Continuously assess and benchmark competitors and competitive products
- Interview staff (Marketing, Client Success, Creative), Partners (Schools, Athletes, Licensing providers), and most importantly Customers to uncover, and document product requirements.
- Think about P&L around products and help CPO and CEO improve their efficiency
- Contribute to product planning and budgeting
- Feel the pulse of the community and the professional scene to ensure Campus Legends offerings have the greatest possible positive impact with our audience.
- Blend the best of 3rd party strategic partner research innovation and tech innovation, working with data science, analytics, and stakeholders to identify and prioritize new growth opportunities for revenue and mission.
- Evangelize and demo products internally and externally
- Participate in the broader industry to drive adoption of our platform & approach.
- Coordinate with key internal and external production stakeholders
- Along with Marketing and Engineering, prioritize the product roadmap and functionality of our platforms.
- Create wireframes and/or guide our graphic artist to design product features
- Develop tactical plan for multi-channel distribution
- Assist in continuous improvement of the product development / product delivery process
- Review and guide the technical development of the products to be in line with the product vision & strategy, as well as user expectations. Contribute to Campus Legend’s product roadmap; manage it to meet deliverables for the business
- Manage the P&L of your product SKUs, projecting and keeping track of revenues & cost to hit financial objectives.
- Own the end-to-end Customer Experience (CX). Interface with customers, partners, internal and external stakeholders, to understand their needs and incorporate feedback. Lead and monitor quality assessments of the CX to ensure the delight of our members. Assist in developing transaction flows, settlement flows and user experience flows in the development and guidance for Engineering, and and Operations
- Build a successful Digital Collectible marketplace utilizing our core platform.
- Initially take responsibility for operating the products/store fronts on a day-to-day basis (this isn’t a long term part of the job, but we’re a small team now).
- Develop dashboards to help make data-driven decisions
- Develop relationships with internal and external partners such as designers and engineers, which will be integral to the success of the product roadmap.
- 3+ years experience in product management in fintech, sports marketing, gaming tradables, or related emerging field
- Experience in Product Strategy for global, consumer-facing digital products is preferred, especially in sports, or cryptocurrency related consumer-facing software applications.
- Experience with emerging product roadmap-management with rapidly changing markets
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle and successfully bringing new products to market
- Knowledge and passion for non fungible token “NFT”, cryptocurrency, and emerging digital markets. Familiar with blockchain industry and related technology, especially on cryptocurrency wallets, dApps, exchange, smart contract.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and managerial skills, including experience with current online collaboration platforms & tools.
- Wireframing, and presentation skills
- Experience in developing partnerships that leverage your products/technology, to expand its use by a broader constituency and partner ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- Collaborative, cross-functional project management
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions
- Deep understanding of how to connect blockchain enabled technologies to social good, new products to launch, and continuous growth and iteration
- Strong problem-solving skills, along with the willingness, courage and conviction to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to work in a highly independent environment, and deliver to deadlines with consistency
- Outstanding interpersonal soft skills.