Full-Time | Jacksonville, FL | Product Development & Marketing
Campus Legends is a community and marketplace for officially licensed collegiate digital collectibles that connect fans to athletes and universities. Founded and led by a combination of collegiate and pro athletes together with industry veterans in this technology field, the company is uniquely suited to deliver the best value and experience possible for the University of Florida, and its current and alumni athletes.
By joining the Campus Legends team, you are participating in the cutting edge technological development of blockchain technology for the collegiate sports digital collectible industry. As Head of Marketing for Campus Legends, you will receive an equity share and market rate salary, company adventures, travel, and the freedom to have ownership and direction over your work. Of course, medical and 401k benefits too.
We are looking for a seasoned Head of Marketing who understands and loves the digital collectible and NFT space and has a passion for bringing this technology to the collegiate fan. As Head of Marketing, you’ll be a cornerstone of developing, and building a marketing machine to scale brand awareness, and the sale of digital collectible offers for universities, athletes (both former and current), and other collegiate sports related organizations. You will use strong technical skills and a passion for marketing to build and execute a strategy that brings awareness, attention, and audience to the Campus Legend’s platform. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be relied upon to, lead all our marketing activities from social media, PR, and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to various digital collectible drops and content and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for handling and managing all marketing activities and functions for the company, including brand strategy, media, product development, test marketing, consumer insights and sales promotions. You have familiarity with collegiate sports, blockchain technology, as well as sports marketing approaches and best practices. You’re creative, strategic, and ambitious and can operate a full scale marketing operation.
- Work cross-functionally between Marketing, Client Success, Creative, Technology and Product
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Lead all marketing initiatives, including demand generation, brand, creative, product marketing, content marketing, communications/PR, events, insights, and analytics.
- Create strategies and campaigns, concepting, architecting, and deploying omnichannel campaigns focused on awareness and conversion to sales and audience engagement.
- Lead the vision for marketing technology and how that will drive growth for the long term.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Help design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
If this sounds like you please reach out with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Legends is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.