The Customer Service Manager has day-to-day responsibility for responding to the needs of our Members and customers, and delivering a best-in-market experience. You can bring your excitement for sports and collecting together in a whole new way, fulfilling the Campus Legends mission; to support collegiate athletes both past & present.
The Customer Service Manager manages the entirety of our customer care lifecycle, from responding directly to our Member’s needs, assisting the Product team with insights into areas for functional improvement, to collaborating with Marketing on messaging and communications. You’ll also be responsible for helping refine policies, procedures, and tools, as well as define new areas for improvement. As we grow, you’ll be looked upon to help build a team that can provide expanded coverage for our Members across the globe.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, we are looking for a Full-Time Customer Service Manager to lead support services for our Members. You will oversee managing and growing our existing platform that we run on behalf of our various university partners. Together with leaders from other departments, you will enrich our services, and consumer touch points.
You possess a passion for sports, the burgeoning world of NFTs and Digital Collectibles, and a strong desire to help others. You are enthusiastic, eager to operate complex tasks and able to think, and communicate creatively. Our Member community will look to you to be engaging, deliver quick responses to issues and questions, and provide a frictionless customer experience.
You’ll respond as many as 20-50 requests per day from Members who have questions about their accounts and the Campus Legends application. You’ll use your personality and our tools to make each contact successful. This is no small opportunity. This is where you can bring your compassion for others while building your career.
As a Manager, you will also be responsible for helping define the requirements for our internal services and tools necessary to support Customer Service, and to help build the team of part-time and full-time Representatives to help support our customers.
This position is full-time (up to 40 hours/week) Sunday- Saturday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 8:00 am-8:00 pm local time, with standard training days allocated within that schedule. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime due to customer demand.
While this position is initially remote, we are offering preference to candidates who will be capable of working out of our Jacksonville, FL offices in the near future.
About Campus Legends:
Campus Legends is a community and marketplace for officially licensed collegiate digital collectibles that connects fans to athletes and universities. Our in-app social media platform gives you the ability to dynamically interact with fellow collectors while also allowing you to stay connected to your favorite athletes or university. Our marketplace brings blockchain technology to the world of college sports. Through our marketplace, members can buy and sell officially licensed digital collectibles for collegiate athletes; both today’s rising stars and legends of years past.
At Campus Legends you will be surrounded and supported by some of the brightest minds in the field. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of this rapidly evolving market. We place the highest priority on team chemistry and teamwork above all else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
Campus Legends provides a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, wellness programs, and professional development programs to enhance your skills. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
The compensation established for this position is commensurate with experience. Actual starting pay may differ based on non-discriminatory factors including, but not limited to skills, specialty, and education.
If this sounds like you please reach out with your resume to email@example.com
Campus Legends is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
- Respond to incoming requests from our Members on issues related to the Campus Legends website, application, and their transactions.
- Guide and educate Members on their Campus Legend accounts, functionality, and use of features.
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively while documenting required information in computer systems
- Identify issues and communicate solutions and steps to Members, as well as internal colleagues at Campus Legends.
- Initiate outbound communications to Members on issues regarding their orders and payments
- Craft knowledge base articles and FAQ responses to help Members address their needs directly.
- Contribute to product planning with the insights you’ve gained through Member interactions.
- Feel the pulse of the community and the professional scene to ensure Campus Legends offerings have the greatest possible positive impact with our audience.
- Develop dashboards of key Customer Service metrics to help make data-driven decisions.
- 3+ years experience in customer service management in fintech, sports marketing, gaming tradables, or related emerging field
- Experience with Zendesk, Google Groups, and other mediums for customer engagement.
- Strong organizational and managerial skills, including experience with current online collaboration platforms & tools.
- Proven success in defining and implementing policies & procedures for a multi-agent customer service team.
- Some knowledge of non fungible tokens (“NFT”), cryptocurrency.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, cross-functional project management
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication/presentation skills with strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions
- Strong problem-solving skills, along with the willingness, courage and conviction to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to work in a highly independent environment, and deliver to deadlines with consistency
- Outstanding interpersonal soft skills.