Full-Time | Jacksonville, FL | Product Development & Marketing
Campus Legends is growing our marketing and product development team and we’re looking for a talented creative director who can help pioneer the future of collegiate digital collectibles.
This is a full-time role within Campus Legends, a new digital collectible marketplace and community. In this role you will be responsible for all things creative and design, collaborating with creatives, stakeholders, and our leadership team to help shape the next generation of digital collectibles for collegiate sports.
As a member of the team, you’ll enjoy the freedom to champion new and fresh ideas. We pride ourselves on fostering a supportive, collaborative, and innovative culture.
- Set the example with creative innovation and build a top notch creative team.
- Lead the development and execution of the Campus Legends brand, including both product development and marketing creative content.
- Collaborate with leadership and our partner agencies/studios to develop a variety of creative needs that delivers measurable business results.
- Lead the development and growth of each creative team member, providing evaluation, mentorship, counsel, and determining assignments and incentives as needed. Monitor performance and progress to develop each team member as a pioneer in the NFT industry.
- Must understand, articulate, and strategically apply the latest platform, industry, creative trends, and digital best practices, always seeking the next opportunity for Campus Legends.
- Attend client meetings and be the voice that communicates creative vision and processes, bringing stellar presentation skills to the table.
- Work to streamline creative processes to improve team structure, providing input on broader operational systems as needed.
- Actively support and participate in new business projects.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing collegiate sports marketing or similar role.
- 10+ years of agency experience, developing and creating creative assets for traditional marketing, social media, and other creative work.
- Licensing and rights management experience.
- Experience working with direct to consumer and/or eCommerce focused brands.
- Exceptional management experience leading large teams, including ability to qualify, prioritize and delegate workloads for your team.
- Confidence as a leader who can manage a team as well as direct the creativity, motivation and inspiration.
- Mastery of industry best practices coupled with a strong knowledge of design trends and software in order to articulate and strategically apply to creative executions.
- Have a strong creative vision and understanding of business needs and objectives.
- Current portfolio to be submitted with your application
More about Campus Legends:
Campus Legends is a community and marketplace for officially licensed collegiate digital collectibles that connects fans to athletes and universities. Our in-app social media platform gives you the ability to dynamically interact with fellow collectors while also allowing you to stay connected to your favorite athletes or university. Our marketplace brings NFT and blockchain technology to the world of college sports. Through our marketplace, members can buy and sell officially licensed digital collectibles for collegiate athletes; both today’s rising stars and legends of years past.
If this sounds like you please reach out with your resume to email@example.com
Campus Legends is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.